FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   You have no new messagesYou have no new messages   Log out [ videora ]Log out [ videora ] 

Videora crashes if alot of files found for download
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
molitar

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2006 03:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

I once again had this issue.. As soon as it started the screen grayed out. This time the ONLY thing I did was clean out the downloads under videora/downloads which happened to have a good 50 torrents or so in it.. than restarted and it worked fine.

The issue is if I set ABC to look at the download folder for the torrent than it just tries to re-import it back in causing crashes with ABC when more than a couple new downloads, since it has to confirm every duplicate. So videora itself needs to clean out this folder on startup would be the cleanest method. For now if you get this crash try cleaning out the download folder. BTW I tried setting videora to download direct to the ABC/torrent folder but again the same issue most clients default to assuming they are importing a new torrent in.
molitar

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2006 04:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Ok I am crashing again and this time it's not from a full download folder.. debug below...

'DefaultDomain': Loaded 'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Videora\Videora.exe', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.windows.forms.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\program files\videora\interop.shdocvw.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\program files\videora\axinterop.shdocvw.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.drawing.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\program files\videora\videoraui.controls.listviewex.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\accessibility\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\accessibility.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.xml.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'wghf7ccx', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'vlwimcbw', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'lb6on-rf', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'bris4itd', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'gaqrc7wx', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded '8ovvaob0', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded '1dp9mlmf', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'ifllbgt5', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'gs8tpwq2', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'psq0xmc6', No symbols loaded.
The thread 'Splash Screen' (0x4c0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Baka Updates Manga' (0x814) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'BitTorrent @ AnimeSuki.com' (0x930) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Baka Updates' (0xa9c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Tokyo Toshokan' (0xc88) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Manga Jouhou - Releases' (0xdfc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xcec) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xe9c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xe38) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xbb4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).

This indicates it's having issues with RSS feeds somewhere's. So copy of my feeds below...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<feedList xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<feed name="Tokyo Toshokan" url="http://tokyotosho.com/rss.php?filter=1,3,4&amp;zwnj=0" delay="15" enabled="true" pattern="" replacement="" folder="Anime" />
<feed name="Baka Updates Manga" url="http://www.mangaupdates.com/rss.php" delay="60" enabled="true" pattern="" replacement="" folder="Anime" />
<feed name="Manga Jouhou - Releases" url="http://www.manganews.net/rss.php" delay="60" enabled="true" pattern="" replacement="" folder="Anime" />
<feed name="Baka Updates" url="http://www.baka-updates.com/rss.php" delay="5" enabled="true" pattern="" replacement="" folder="Anime" />
<feed name="BitTorrent @ AnimeSuki.com" url="http://www.animesuki.com/rss.php" delay="15" enabled="true" pattern="" replacement="" folder="Anime" />
<feed name="DA.org Torrents" url="http://www.downloadanime.org/torrentrss.php" delay="30" enabled="false" pattern="" replacement="" folder="Anime" />
</feedList>
flic

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

molitar wrote:
This indicates it's having issues with RSS feeds somewhere's. So copy of my feeds below...

I went in the same direction and went through my feedlist one by one. The problem is a feed we have in common: XTVI. I removed that from my feeds.xml and my Videora stopped crashing at startup. Obviously this isn't a Windows problem as indicated above, but instead a problem handling certain feeds.

Since we now know of a feed that almost certainly crashes Videora, might it be possible to to make it a bit more robust so that it doesn't fail quite as badly when encountering a problem with a feed?
molitar

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2006 07:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Ok to get around the issue temporarily with the download files getting full I created a batch file and pointed the shortcut to execute it. For those with same issue the file is pasted below..

--------------batch file----------------------------------

if exist .\Downloads\*.* echo y| del .\downloads\*.*
start videora | cls
exit

-----------------------------------------------------------

just create a batch file in your videora directory and copy the above between the lines into it. Now launch videora with the batch file and it will delete downloaded torrent files from it's default downloads folder. This has made my Videora much stabler.
molitar

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2006 08:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Another exception due to bad feed.. So you can see what the feed says opened in browser..

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource 'http://www.downloadanime.org/torrentrss.php'. L...

<title>[Jelly caption team][Jigoku Shoujo][

it totally kills videora with exception error on rss feeds.
flic

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Any response from the devs on this?
videora
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2006 01:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

We are looking into this issue.
flic

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2006 03:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

scherian wrote:
We are looking into this issue.

Still?
molitar

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

scherian, I have discovered a regular pattern. If I immediately set focus to RSS Feeds when I start up I never have this issue. Possibly if this was the screen in focus when starting up maybe this error wouldn't happen. If I don't immediately go to RSS Feeds than when I try to go to RSS Feeds the right lower pane is all grey and I get the exception error as described earlier.

Second thing I might have tracked it down to this feed.. I monitor this feed to see what new manga releases have been released but their links go to the homepage of the releasers if their is a torrent download. When I first open RSS Feeds I always see this page at the very bottom pane.

http://www.manganews.net/rss.php

It will show a release with a bt link that doesn't have the word torrent at all in it but the homepage of the group that released the torrent. So maybe Videora is trying to show the homepage than in a window pane that isn't in focus causing videora to crash with an exception. I have been watching this behavior for a while now and I really do believe that is the issue here. If you have an RSS Feed that you monitor to notify you of releases that don't have actual downloads on the site than it instead of downloading the link it opens the page to the link (good feature allows me to be able to manually go download the new release) but if this pane is not in focus it crashes with an exception after trying to open the RSS Feed panel. The reason this happens is coincidence a manga release by the same video name that I have in Season's Ticket so it thinks it's a season pass release.
videora
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

We'll perform some more testing based on the information you've provided.
molitar

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 02:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Any news yet? BTW here some more traces for you.

after pressing continue the following message is...

and finally when I try to click on RSS Feeds it ends with...

An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll

Additional information: Error creating window handle.

but if I click on RSS feeds as soon as it starts I do not get these error messages and here is what my screen looks like. Notice the webpage showing in bottom pane.

videora
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Not as of yet.
Would you mind posting the text contents of the Debug Ouput text box as that second screenshot contains some partialy useful information.
molitar

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 02:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Here is the full text output from the debug window.

'DefaultDomain': Loaded 'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Videora\Videora.exe', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.windows.forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.windows.forms.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\program files\videora\interop.shdocvw.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\program files\videora\axinterop.shdocvw.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\system.drawing.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\program files\videora\videoraui.controls.listviewex.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\accessibility\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\accessibility.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'c:\windows\assembly\gac\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.xml.dll', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'yu_45hdh', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'jwty-mh4', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded '4sptognp', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'vpc49g2v', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'xrd6dcy_', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'y4aouwcz', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'zwj7nktr', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'twgdrmkc', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'q8ujy78z', No symbols loaded.
'Videora.exe': Loaded 'rfcmf8go', No symbols loaded.
The thread 'Splash Screen' (0x5d0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Baka Updates Manga' (0xfa4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Tokyo Toshokan' (0xe3c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Baka Updates' (0xfe4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Mininova' (0x42c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'XTVI' (0x754) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'DA.org Torrents' (0x994) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xcd8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xbec) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xf3c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xa48) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xc48) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'TorrentSpy' (0xf40) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xb60) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x7dc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xb88) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'The Pirate Bay - Other' (0xfac) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'BitTorrent @ AnimeSuki.com' (0xb6c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xdfc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xe20) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'Manga Jouhou - Releases' (0x9e8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x5cc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in axinterop.shdocvw.dll

Additional information: The requested resource is in use.

Unhandled Exception: The thread '<No Name>' (0xdc4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'DreamoraBT.com - Other' (0x2d8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'DreamoraBT.com - Manga' (0x87c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in axinterop.shdocvw.dll

Additional information: The requested resource is in use.

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700AA): The requested resource is in use.
at SHDocVw.IWebBrowser2.Navigate(String URL, Object& Flags, Object& TargetFrameName, Object& PostData, Object& Headers)
at AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser.Navigate(String uRL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
at Videora.4c18069c48bd2157.5caa4745d80bc47d(String f50d6d3c10c0eac9)
at Videora.4c18069c48bd2157.83425d6f9c0f3d3e(ContainerListViewItem 1f1965d61e7debd2, String f50d6d3c10c0eac9, Boolean 6042d47646218b94, String 2b5d6b43f5138ce8)
at Videora.296babe3759178ae.59f24bbbd38961d0()The thread '<No Name>' (0x2cc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Unhandled Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700AA): The requested resource is in use.
at SHDocVw.IWebBrowser2.Navigate(String URL, Object& Flags, Object& TargetFrameName, Object& PostData, Object& Headers)
at AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser.Navigate(String uRL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
at Videora.4c18069c48bd2157.5caa4745d80bc47d(String f50d6d3c10c0eac9)
at Videora.4c18069c48bd2157.83425d6f9c0f3d3e(ContainerListViewItem 1f1965d61e7debd2, String f50d6d3c10c0eac9, Boolean 6042d47646218b94, String 2b5d6b43f5138ce8)
at Videora.296babe3759178ae.59f24bbbd38961d0()The thread 'DreamoraBT.com - Bakakozou' (0xde0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'DreamoraBT.com - Anime' (0xbf8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 'DreamoraBT.com - Hentai' (0xda8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x2d0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0xb20) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread '<No Name>' (0x9f4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll

Additional information: Error creating window handle.

Unhandled Exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Error creating window handle.
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnParentVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabPage.set_Visible(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.UpdateTabSelection(Boolean uiselected)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.set_SelectedTabInternal(TabPage value)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.set_SelectedTab(TabPage value)
at Videora.4c18069c48bd2157.cd2d789fb601fbbd(Object e0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs fbf34718e704c6bc)
at VideoraUI.Controls.ListViewEx.TreeListView.OnSelectedItemChanged()
at VideoraUI.Controls.ListViewEx.TreeListView.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at VideoraUI.Controls.ListViewEx.ContainerListView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods+IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Videora.4c18069c48bd2157.c447809891322395(String[] b6ae8b697e41dbde)
videora
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

So let us see if we get this straight.

If you have http://www.manganews.net/rss.php in your RSS feeds (with no watch list or season tickets that refer to it or any titles in it) then Videora begins to have problems?

If this feed is not in your list you have no problems?

Or is it very specific to having a season ticket of a title that is in the http://www.manganews.net/rss.php Feed?
molitar

PostPosted: 01 May 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

I'll have to wait to it has a feed that will try to download from that rss feed again. When it happens and it does the exception I'll disable the feed and let you know the results. If that is not enough will remove the feed completely and let you know what the results are. So will watch for it to happen again and keep you informed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    videora.com Forum Index -> Videora Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
You can moderate this forum

Go to Administration Panel