FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   You have no new messagesYou have no new messages   Log out [ videora ]Log out [ videora ] 

Videora crashes if alot of files found for download
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
molitar

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Ok I believe trying to change the focus to the RSS feed automatically is causing new errors. That part of the code needs to be removed only the part with it opening to the RSS feeds needs to be active. Before I never had errors when it was minimized only at start up but lately it seems if I have Videora active and minimized to tray an am not there to hit no to script error that pops up and it happens a second time than I get an unhandled exception errors than and it crashes Videora.

1. Remove the auto switching to rss feed when their is an html page but leave it opening to RSS Feed at startup.

I believe what is happening is it trying to switch to RSS feed when minimized is what is causing the error because technically nothing is in focus when it's in the system tray.
videora
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Since automatic feed focus changing was implemented from the first release without issue, we don't think this is the problem. However, the script popup and/or changing focus will minimzed could be an issue for this very finicky browser control.

We believe we have found a way to supress these popups and we have added a check for minimization when changing the feed focus so hopefully this will solve your issues.
molitar

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2006 09:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Scherian, just wanted to update you the latest exe you sent me has been rock stable. Appears issues I was seeing with them sites are fixed. This would be a good public release to put out with the fix changes. Secondly curious about if you are going to work on the more advanced replacement string feature for the next release or not.
videora
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2006 02:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Glad to hear we've finally cleared up your issues.

Right now there are no current plans to implement a more complex string replacement feature beyond what is there. It is something we'll keep in mind though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    videora.com Forum Index -> Videora Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
You can moderate this forum

Go to Administration Panel