FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   You have no new messagesYou have no new messages   Log out [ videora ]Log out [ videora ] 

Videora trial error
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    videora.com Forum Index -> Videora 1.0 Support Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dante

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2005 04:08 am    Post subject: i hope someone will still read this Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

im 15 years old so i don't know alot about computers but i do know more than most people my age. Just keep that in mind.

I have read all the posts on the Jit debug problem and i know that there must be something wrong because it's happening to me to. im trying as hard as i can to fix it but i don't know what to do.

I was wondering if someone could help me out.

same as the last guy on here

i'll spend as much of my time as i possibly can to help
molitar

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Well the culprit is a single performance counter that needs to be enabled. I used exctrlst.exe aka Etenssible Counter List by Microsoft and I am only using performance counter 'PerfProc' you don't need to enable all performance counters to run VideoRa. Now on side note I'm really disappointed in support did not narrow down what needs to be enabled and not telling everyone to enable every single performance counter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    videora.com Forum Index -> Videora 1.0 Support Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Delete this topic Move this topic Lock this topic Split this topic 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
You can moderate this forum

Go to Administration Panel